Talk to us online

If you’d like to talk to one of our trained advisers online, you can use one of the following channels:

EDF customer

You can use the webchat on our home page.

Citizens Advice offers  various webchat services where you could  talk about your issues to a trained adviser. You can use a general online chat or contact one of the specialist services.

Click here to learn about Citizens Advice webchat.

Universal Credit

You can chat to one of Help to Claim advisers about your problem with Universal Credit application or early stages of the claim. 

The webchat is available on the Citizens Advice website. It is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.


You can talk about your debt issue with a trained adviser online. The chat is available on the Citizens Advice website 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 1pm Saturday. 

To connect you to the right adviser, you’ll be asked a few details, including your postcode. 

If no adviser is available, you might be able to leave a message, so they can get back to you. 


Consumer problem

If you have a problem with something you have bought or a service you have received, you can talk to a specialised Citizens Advice Consumer Service.

You can contact this service if you have a consumer issue like broken or faulty goods, or problems with energy, water or post.  

Use the webchat on Citizens Advice website to get help with consumer issues. It is open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.