Administrator (part-time) Money Advice Project
Citizens Advice Plymouth is a medium sized charity which is part of the Citizens Advice national network of over 200 organisations that delivers advice and information across England and Wales. Our main purpose is to deliver quality advice and information, engaging with clients through a range of routes.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
About the role:
We are seeking to recruit a part-time Administrator to join our Money Advice Project at Citizens Advice Plymouth.
This post will support the Money Advice debt caseworkers with administrative tasks, delivering high quality customer service to clients – face to face, on the telephone and via email.
Some of the day to day tasks and duties may include:
- Being a welcoming and efficient point of contact for clients.
- Providing an efficient and comprehensive appointment booking service to meet the needs of clients, to include text and phone call reminders, follow up calls and letters.
- Assisting caseworkers with the completion of insolvency documents such as Debt Relief Orders.
- Producing accurate statistical reports for the project to ensure targets are being achieved.
- Undertaking brief assessments of clients presenting at Cobourg House and signpost or refer to the most appropriate service.
- General day to day administrative tasks as appropriate.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a desire to help people, and the ability to deal confidently and sensitively with clients.
For the job description and person specification please download our application pack.
For an informal discussion about the role please email Bill Davis, Manager, MAPS project. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
15.5 hours (2 days) per week – to include a Wednesday and Friday
£17,085.70 (pro rata)
£17,085.70 to £17,893.20 (pro rata)
Permanent (subject to funding)
We can offer a supportive culture within a charity setting and employment benefits (subject to eligibility), include:
* Healthcare plan (including Employee Assistance Programme)
* Peer to peer support scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Auto enrolment pension scheme – 4% employer & employee contributions
* 25 days annual leave with an additional 2.5 days to be taken between Christmas & New Year
* Long term service leave – up to 5 days
Deadline for applications:
Friday 10th July 2020 at 9am
Download the application pack here
Completed applications should be returned to the HR Team at email@example.com by the closing date/time.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please email your application as a word document. Please note we do not accept CVs or letters of interest. Please refer to our person specification to demonstrate how your experience, skills and knowledge meet the requirements of the role.
The employer for this post is Citizens Advice Plymouth
based at Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1QX.
During the Covid 19 pandemic
Our friendly and professional office is currently located in Plymouth city centre but during the Covid-19 outbreak we have followed government guidelines and have set our staff up to work remotely from home during this time.