Skip to content Skip to footer

Category: Uncategorized

EU Settlement Scheme Q&As

Who should apply under the scheme? You can apply if both: You’re in the UK by 31 December 2020 You have family in the UK from the EU, EEA or Switzerland. Also, those who have a permanent residence card will need to apply to the scheme as it will not be valid after 31 December […]

Are You A Council Tax Payer?

If yes, we want to know about your problems. Council Tax arrears is the most common debt issue Citizens Advice helps with across the country. We would like to ask you a couple of questions about your Council Tax Collection experience. Are you a council tax payer in Plymouth and experienced issues with a council tax […]