Telephone and Webchat Assessor – Core Service
£17,085.70 per annum
£17,085.70 to £17,893.20 per annum
1 x full-time role (37 hours per week)
Citizens Advice Plymouth is a medium-size charity which is part of the Citizens Advice national network of over 200 organisations that delivers advice and information across England and Wales. Our main purpose is to deliver quality advice and information, engaging with clients through a range of routes.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
About the role:
Gateway assessment is the first point of contact for members of the public contacting the Citizens Advice. An assessor is there to establish what the client’s issue is, ensure that all relevant information is collected, help them resolve the issue whenever possible and provide the best next step.
We can offer a supportive culture within a charity setting and employment benefits (subject to eligibility), include:
* 25 days annual leave (pro rata), bank holidays (pro rata), and an additional 2.5 days to be taken between Christmas & New Year (pro rata)
* Long term service leave – up to an additional 5 days (pro rata)
* 4% contributions to employer’s pension scheme
* Healthcare plan (including Employee Assistance Programme)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Peer to peer support scheme
Fixed term contract to 31st March 2021 (extension subject to probation and funding)
Deadline for applications:
18th December 2020 at 9.00am
To be confirmed
If current social distancing rules remain in place interviews will take place via video conference call.
1. Download the Telephone & Webchat Assessor (Core Service) Job Pack
2. Return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date/time.
Please email your application as a Word document.
Please note we do not accept CVs or letters of interest.
The employer for this post is Citizens Advice Plymouth
based at Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1QX.
During the Covid 19 pandemic
Working remotely from home during the pandemic