Trainee Debt Energy Adviser – EDF Project
£20,576.02 (pro rata)
£20,576.02 to £23,419.85 (pro rata)
We are recruiting for 3 posts:
1 x 30 hours per week
2 x 37 hours per week
Citizens Advice Plymouth is a medium sized charity which is part of the Citizens Advice national network of over 200 organisations that delivers advice and information across England and Wales. Our main purpose is to deliver quality advice and information, engaging with clients through a range of routes.
About the role:
We are seeking to recruit a Debt & Energy Adviser to join our EDF Energy team who are part of the award winning Utilities department at Citizens Advice Plymouth.
Our Debt and Energy Advisers provide debt and energy advice to EDF customers referred to our service by the EDF Energy Helpline. Advisers provide clients with debt & energy advice appointments over the phone, helping them find solutions to their issues.
Applicants need to be comfortable working in a target driven environment and will be responsible for the delivery of both individual and team targets and outcomes.
Some of the key work areas and tasks will include:
- Delivering debt & energy advice assessments, primarily over the phone, but face to face, via email and through webchat, to meet the needs of the service and clients.
- Preparing and submitting EDF Energy Support Fund applications for clients who meet the criteria for an Energy Support Fund grant.
- Identifying referral agencies for client requiring ongoing support and energy efficiency intervention. Referring clients within and outside the Citizens Advice network.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
We can offer a supportive culture within a charity setting and employment benefits (subject to eligibility), include:
* Healthcare plan (including Employee Assistance Programme)
* Peer to peer support scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Auto enrolment pension scheme – 4% employer & employee contributions
* 25 days annual leave with an additional 2.5 days to be taken between Christmas & New Year
* Long term service leave – up to 5 days
Permanent (subject to funding)
Deadline for applications:
Friday 14th August 2020 at 9am
Download the Trainee Debt Energy Adviser Job Pack
Completed applications should be emailed to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date/time.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please email your application as a word document.
Please note we do not accept CVs or letters of interest.
The employer for this post is Citizens Advice Plymouth
based at Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1QX.
During the Covid 19 pandemic
Our friendly and professional office is currently located in Plymouth city centre but during the Covid-19 outbreak we have followed government guidelines and have set our staff up to work remotely from home during this time.