Future Opportunity – Trainee Telephone and Webchat Assessor
£17,085.70 per annum (pro rata)
£17,085.70 to £17,893.20 per annum (pro rata)
To be confirmed at time of recruitment.
Context of role:
Gateway assessment is the first point of contact for members of the public contacting Citizens Advice. An assessor is there to establish what the client’s issue is and ensure that all relevant information is collected, help them resolve the issue whenever possible and provide the next step.
For the job description and person specification for this role please download our job pack.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
Full-time roles 37 hours per week & part-time roles 18.5 hours per week (Monday and Wednesday 9am – 5pm, Friday between 9am – 4:30pm and Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 6:30pm.
We can offer a supportive culture within a charity setting and employment benefits (subject to eligibility), include:
* Healthcare plan (including Employee Assistance Programme)
* Peer to peer support scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Auto enrolment pension scheme – 4% employer & employee contributions
* 25 days annual leave with an additional 2.5 days to be taken between Christmas & New Year
* Long term service leave – up to 5 days
1. Download the Future Opportunity – Telephone & Webchat Assessor Job Pack
2. Return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will hold your application on file (up to 6 months) for the next suitable vacancy.
4. Applications will be shortlisted when the next vacancy arises.
5. If you are successfully shortlisted at that time, you will be invited to invite to interview (contact is usually via email).
This recruitment is for future opportunities as they arise.
Please note we do not accept CVs or letters of interest.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please email your application as a word document.
The employer for this post is Citizens Advice Plymouth
based at Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1QX (currently remote working during Covid)
Please note we do not accept CVs or letters of interest. Please refer to our person specification to demonstrate how your experience, skills and knowledge meet the requirements of the role.