Volunteer Development Support
Title: Volunteer Development Support
Starting salary: £19,581.22 per annum
Salary scale: £19,581.22 – £22,287.55 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term to 31st March 2019
- 3% auto enrolment contributions from both employee and employer in to auto enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata), bank holiday-s (pro rata) and an additional 2.5 days to be taken between Christmas and the New Year (pro rata)
- Healthcare Plan (eligibility required)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (eligibility required)
- Directly Contracted Childcare Scheme
Responsible to: Training & Development Officer
Work Base: Cobourg House, Mayflower Street, Plymouth
Closing Date: Monday 25th June 18 2018 at 9am
Interview Date: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Context of role
The ever growing demands on the Citizens Advice service means that an increase in support from volunteers in a range of roles is required to help deliver telephone assessments, information, administration, face to face and telephone advice, advocacy and preventative education to the clients who need us.
To support the growth and increase the diversity of the Citizens Advice Plymouth volunteer team, whilst working closely with Team Leaders to ensure that organisational needs are meet through volunteer positions. The role will also assist the Training and Development Officer in ensuring the organisations Volunteer Strategy is followed and that training needs are identified and addressed for all volunteers.
Download the full role description and application pack by clicking the icon below.