Renters’ Rights Film Project
Citizens Advice Plymouth is working on an exciting film project about renters’ rights in the Devon area. We aim to raise awareness of their rights and produce relevant resources that could be used by the wider Citizens Advice network.
We are looking for a team of volunteers who will help us with various tasks until the end of January 2017.
What you could do:
- Design posters and other promotional materials
- Create short films about renter’s rights in Devon (stories will be sourced by Citizens Advice Plymouth)
- Encourage people to complain to Trading Standards when letting agents are not sticking to the rules on fees
- Get people to share their renting stories on our website
- Raise awareness about renters’ rights and what to do when things go wrong
How to get involved:
Contact Jaroslava Hurtikova via email by 5th November 2016.
For more information about Settled and Safe campaign click here