Skip to content Skip to footer


You can make a complaint if you’re not happy:

  • with the advice you’ve been given
  • about how you’ve been treated
  • because you’ve had difficulty getting in contact

Please say if you need any extra support when we contact you, for example larger font size.

Your feedback is always welcomed, it is important for us to hear what we are doing well and where we can improve our services.

If you have a concern or a complaint relating to any of our services then we have a robust complaints handling procedure.

Please email to request a copy of the complaints leaflet with further details to be either posted or emailed to you.